Brabantia Course Grater Mint Green 110122
Grating fresh ingredients brings out the strongest tastes. Just pick your taste: cabbage, apples, soft cheese, zucchini, carrots The anti-slip handle and large plate help you grate lightly. You can feed this coarse grater about everything.
- Ideal for cabbage, soft cheese, zucchini, potatoes, apples, pumkin etc.
- Easy to store - hanging loop Secure grip - extra large grip.
- Easy to clean - dishwasher safe.
- Long-lasting, ultra sharp etched stainless steel blade.
- Added stability - non-skid base.
- Special grooves at the back hold the grater in place on a bowl or pan.
- Added safety - transparent protective cover.
Dimensions Height 30.0 cm Width 7.0 cm Depth 2.0 cm
FREE delivery. We are pleased to be able to offer free delivery on orders placed for delivery to mainland UK (England, Wales & Scotland) with a value of over £50.00 .
(excluding Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland)
- Our standard carriage charge is £5.00* depending upon shipping method and weight.
- Orders for delivery to Scottish Highlands & Islands will be charged at £5.00 for order values under £50, and £10 thereafter .
- Orders for delivery to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man & Isle of Wight will be charged at £5.00 for order values under £50, and £10 thereafter.
- Republic of Ireland will be charged at £15 for up to £75 order value, and £25 thereafter.
Certain UK post codes and overseas orders may be subject to further P&P charges and customers will be notified by email.
* We will contact you with a revised delivery charge if applicable before we process your order.
Free Click & Collect service
Place your order and we’ll deliver it to your chosen store for free.
This service can take 48 hours.
More information about our click & collect here.