Easiyo Yogurt Maker Red
Easiyo Yogurt Maker Red
Delicious, nutritious and healthy, you cant beat fresh, home-made yoghurt and, if you havent yet discovered EasiYo, here's the best way to get started on a healthy , economical lifestyle.
With a new improved design to offer even better results this New Improved Yoghurt Maker is perfect for all the family.
- EasiYo Yoghurt Maker
- 1 kilo Yoghurt Jar- Elegant jar for use from fridge to tabletop
- Non-slip feet for added stability
- Easy grip lid to twist and open
You know that everything tastes better when you make it yourself, so just take five minutes from your day to create some Real Yoghurt
- All Natural Colours and Flavours
- Gluten Free and Vegetarian
To gain the full health benefits of yoghurt, the cultures in it need to be LIVE. But as these cultures last just days, freshly-made yoghurt is the only real way of ensuring you receive optimum benefits as well as a great taste.
Did you know that it's the precious live cultures in yoghurt that make it, well, yoghurt? There are BILLIONS of these good sorts in each EasiYo spoonful (as opposed to mere millions, and sometimes hardly any in some 'chiller' yoghurt products).
Fresh is best
These wonderful cultures start to lose their goodness from the moment they have been fermented as yoghurt. Next time you're passing the chilled yoghurts at your local supermarket, spare a thought for how many days or weeks they have been sitting inside those containers. Fresh really is best. You don't need to query how old your yoghurt is when you've made it yourself, right?
With EasiYo you have the freshest most cultured and delicious yoghurt, at your fingertips.
All it takes is three quick and easy steps, then 8 to 12 hours later you're enjoying quite possibly the best yoghurt in the world.
EasiYo Yoghurt is delicious, fresh yoghurt that you can make at home in 3 simple steps.
It contains no artificial ingredients, is full of calcium and friendly bacteria that’s good for the gut and is gluten-free, wheat-free, has a low GI and is suitable for vegetarians.
Click the link for the How to guide & FAQs
FREE delivery. We are pleased to be able to offer free delivery on orders placed for delivery to mainland UK (England, Wales & Scotland) with a value of over £50.00 .
(excluding Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland)
- Our standard carriage charge is £5.00* depending upon shipping method and weight.
- Orders for delivery to Scottish Highlands & Islands will be charged at £5.00 for order values under £50, and £10 thereafter .
- Orders for delivery to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man & Isle of Wight will be charged at £5.00 for order values under £50, and £10 thereafter.
- Republic of Ireland will be charged at £15 for up to £75 order value, and £25 thereafter.
Certain UK post codes and overseas orders may be subject to further P&P charges and customers will be notified by email.
* We will contact you with a revised delivery charge if applicable before we process your order.
Free Click & Collect service
Place your order and we’ll deliver it to your chosen store for free.
This service can take 48 hours.
More information about our click & collect here.