Whether you're dipping carrot, celery, bread sticks or tortilla chips, yoghurt is a versatile ingredient for sweet and savoury dips. To get you started, here are some of our favourite savoury yoghurt dip recipes.
Black Bean and Mango DipIngredients
- Blend All Ingredients until smooth
- ½ Large Cucumber
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500g Plain Yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Lemon
Smoky Yoghurt Dip
- Slice the cucumber lengthways and scrape out the seeds.
- Grate the cucumber.
- Place a sieve over a bowl. Pour in the grated cucumber and mix in a pinch of salt.
- Leave to drain for 2 hours.
- Crush the garlic and add a bowl with the olive oil. Leave for 1 hour.
- Spread cucumber on a paper towel and pat down to dry it.
- Juice the lemon
- Mix the cucumber, oil & garlic with the yoghurt.
- Add the lemon juice, herbs. Mix.
- 1 Cup Plain Yoghurt
- 1 tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Cumin
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Pinch Pepper
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Simply mix the ingredients together thoroughly then serve.